If you have an ATI graphics card, you must ensure you have the latest official graphics drivers installed, otherwise it won't work.
- Go to http://bitminter.com/.
- Click on JOIN to create your account.
- Select a service from the list from those displayed if you have an account with one of them. If you don't, you can simply create a Google account. Finalize your registration by choosing your password.
- Once you are in your BitMinter account, click on START ENGINE.
- Depending on your computer and your browser, you are asked if you really want to allow the execution of BitMinter. To our knowledge, BitMinter poses no risk at the time of writing. So you can answer yes.
- The BitMinter software displays your CPU and video cards. Click ENGINE START for each video card and CPU you want to start working on Bitcoin mining.
- Type your Bitminter username and password. You can wuse what you want for the Worker Name.
- Your graphic cards start working and BitMinter shows the performance of your hardware in MH / s in real time!
- Observe how many BTC you get over a few days in your BitMinter account. You can at any moment add a Bitcoin address in your BitMinter account where BitMinter should send your BTC earned!